Leaders are found at many levels and do not have to have a leader or manager job role. They are people who have a unique ability to guide and inspire others, enabling them to achieve more than they might otherwise.
– To be eligible for this award nominees will demonstrate how they:
– Inspire and encourage personal and professional development in others.
– Build strong relationships that support a high level of trust and credibility.
– Adapt readily to new situations.
– Mentor and cultivate others enabling them to achieve.
– Contribute to the success of their team / department / organisation.
Nominees should highlight how through their contribution they and their team/organisation have achieved improved success.