Finalists for this Award are:
Porter Dodson Solicitors and Advisors
The judges will want to know why you stand head & shoulders above your competitors. Nominees for this category will be solicitor brand ambassadors and will demonstrate how they are able to harness their resources to deliver excellence across a broad range of measures. You should be able to prove:
· A strong reputation and public profile.
· First class client care – testimonials and a strong strategy will help.
· Effective management – do your staff achieve the best possible results?
· Strong staff engagement and training – what makes your firm such a great place to work? Do you have a good staff retention level?
· Great teamwork – demonstrate how your teams work so well.
· Engaging CSR programme – how do you have a positive impact on your community and environment?
· Culture of innovation – how do you take advantage advances in knowledge and technology?
· Deep expertise in areas of practice.
Nominee firms will be able to demonstrate a clear vision for their business and how that is being achieved. Evidence of excellence might include testimonials, accreditations, awards and the sharing of results.