What makes your firm special? This award draws together many of the qualities sought in other categories to find the law firm that has a winning formula. The judges will be looking for evidence of excellence including:
· A strong reputation and public profile.
· First class client care – testimonials and a strong strategy will help.
· Effective management – do your staff achieve the best possible results?
· Strong staff engagement and training – how is this achieved?
· Great teamwork – demonstrate how your teams work so well.
· Engaging CSR programme – how do you have a positive impact on your community and environment?
· Culture of innovation – how do you take advantage advances in knowledge and technology?
· Deep expertise in areas of practice.
Nominee firms will be able to demonstrate a clear vision for their business and how that is being achieved. Evidence of excellence might include testimonials, accreditations, awards and the sharing of results.
Entries are invited from any firm with a turnover of less than £3m including sole practitioners, small niche practices and general high street firms.